Combine (Ctrl + L): link object, the intersection of the objects will be created by the empty area.
Use drawing tools Ellipse (Ellipse) and some of the following:
- Rotate: rotate the object.
- Intersect: create the third object, the intersection of two objects.
- Combine (Ctrl + L): link object, the intersection of the objects will be created by the empty area.
- Break Apart (Ctrl + K): Reimbursement an escape groups Combine command.
- Align and Distribute: to than their subjects.
- Select the Ellipse tool, hold Ctrl cross drag the mouse to draw a circle (Figure 1).
- Choose Object - Transformations - Rotate with parameters:
Angle: 60 deg (the rotation angle of the object)
Select the object's rotation center is the bottom of the circle.
- Click the Apply To Duplicate cards we get a new round bottom center coincides with the original circle (Figure 2, 3).
- Continue clicking the Apply To Duplicate card again 4 more have been 6 center circle at the bottom (Figure 4).
- Choose two adjacent circle (Figure 5).
- Choose Object - Shaping - Intersect, we are the intersection of two circles is an ellipse (Figure 6).
- Similar to the above two steps we have 6 ellipse is 6 of 6 circular intersection (Figure 7).
- Choose two adjacent ellipse.
- All Object - Shaping - Intersect, we are the intersection of two ellipses are smaller ellipse (Figure 8).
- Similar to the above two steps we have 6 small ellipse is 6 the intersection of 6 large ellipse (Figure 9).
- Draw two circles so that the first image has a diameter greater than the diameter of a circle 6 at bottom center, second larger diameter than the first image a bit (Figure 10).
- Click on this second round.
- Choose Object - Combine (can press Ctrl + L).
- Choose Object - Align and Distribute:
Align Centers Horizontally
Align Centers Vertically
- Finally, it is possible to fill arbitrary results as Figure 11.